Celebrate Asian Pacific American Heritage Month with activities exploring the breadth of K-Wave culture from K-Pop to K-Food to K-Fashion, with inspiration from our Arts of Asia collection. Plus, in recognition of Mother’s Day treat your mom to K-Beauty activities.
- Explore the Korean pop music factory with workshops and live performances.
- Immerse yourself in K-Fashion with hands-on workshops and presentations.
- Taste the latest in Korean cuisine in a live K-Food cooking demo.
- Beautify yourself in a workshop on K-Beauty skin care regimens.
- Learn Korean nail art in a workshop where you’ll apply an image inspired by our Korean art collection onto your nails.
- Join us for a discussion on the state of K-Wave and the future of this global movement with influencers from various areas of Korean culture.
- Program also includes MakerSPACE Drop-ins; gallery tours; planetarium shows; and more.