Celebrate the Museum's 110th anniversary with a mini-fest in tribute to the state we call home, New Jersey. Explore connections between New Jersey history and the Museum's collection.
* Learn how to make a delicious tomato pie sauce (made famous in Trenton), inspired by Andy Warhol's Campbell Tomato Soup installation
* Enjoy live entertainment paying tribute to iconic New Jersey singers and dancers
* Create unique jewelry in recognition of New Jersey as the one-time jewelry manufacturing capital of the U.S.
* Discover wild and fun facts about the Museum's 110th-year history in a multimedia lecture
* Also enjoy gallery tours and planetarium shows throughout the day
Second Sundays is presented by