Our annual holiday celebration returns for the second year. Get into the holiday spirit with a global fusion of food-inspired activities, performances and art from the Museum's collection including the elegant Victorian decorations of the Ballantine House, the Museum's own Victorian mansion, to traditions from Asia, Africa and the Americas.
* Cooking workshops featuring holiday staples from Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa
* Holiday food carving workshop
* Holiday food beauty activities and demos
* Ugly Sweater Food Contest: compete by decorating your own ugly sweater with food items
* Live musical entertainment and performances